Address 1330 Broadway, 3rd Floor Oakland, CA 94612 Voice (510) 848-1155 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Web https://www.internationalrivers.org/
Protects rivers and defends the rights of communities that depend on them.
* We work with river-dependent and dam-affected communities to ensure their voices are heard and their rights are respected.
* We help to build well-resourced, active networks of civil society groups to demonstrate our collective power and create the change we seek.
* We undertake independent, investigative research, generating robust data and evidence to inform policies and campaigns.
* We remain independent and fearless in campaigning to expose and resist destructive projects.
* We engage with all relevant stakeholders to develop a vision that protects rivers and the communities that depend upon them.
banks dams development networking policy water World Bank / IMF