Address SFLGBT Community Center 1800 Market Street, PMB #101 San Francisco, CA 94102 Email email@example.com Web http://www.bayareabisexualnetwork.org
Based in San Francisco with members from all over the Bay Area. Our mission is to develop a healthy, vibrant, multicultural bisexual community in the San Francisco Bay Area and to promote better understanding of bisexual lives and issues within the larger lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTIQQ) community and the public.
* Two email lists. The events list is a low-volume, moderated list. Our chat list is a free-form discussion of whatever you fancy.
* Facebook Open Group with about 250 members. This Open Group is lightly moderated and is high volume.
* Information and referral.
* A monthly trans/bi brunch group that meets at Crepevine on Church and Market at 12:30pm on the 4th Saturday.
* Other Cultural & social events.
bisexuals email mailing lists networking sexual minorities